With this template, you'll be able to continue monitoring your daily coding practice. Just a ready-to-use two connected databases that help you to work on organizing and managing data.
- Track your progress
- Stock what you achieved in one place and review it later
- Keep motivated
- To keep enhancing your skills and proficiency
⚡️ What's included?
- Database for 100 Days of Code
- Template for 100 Days of Code (Template is already connected to the Progress Database)
- Progress chart (Completed Days / Remaining Days / Total Minutes you worked / Average Minutes per day)
- 3 Resources for coding challenge
Page for the each day
👋 Are you ready to use the Notion Template?
If you don't have an account, create your account today!
Go to https://affiliate.notion.so/oamhouisekof
Q. How do I download it?
A. Just hit the "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar 🚀
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
Q. Can I customize my 100 Days of Code?
Absolutely! The template is fully customizable 🎯
Q. Can I share this template with others?
A. No, this is a personal license for individual use only 🙏
🙌 Thank You for Visiting!
Leave a review and let others know how it's been boosting your productivity and creativity. I'd love to hear your feedback 🌟
Your support will help us to keep creating and maintaining templates 💛
Feel free to send me a message via Twitter 🐦
My Notion Profile -> See the profile @chocolat
Your small donation to creators crafting digital content helps them produce better ones!